100% Pure Ceremonial Grade - Venezuelan - Cacao Chunks
Ideal for personal, ceremonial use!
- 100% pure, ceremonial grade cacao paste in chunks
- Ideal for preparing a full ceremonial cacao brew, a morning beverage (great alternative to coffee!), adding to healthy drinks, and adding to your fine desserts!
- For personal use we recommend shaving about 1oz cacao into your 8oz cup of hot water or milk alternative. Set your intention and feel the warm, heart opening, and healing gracefully integrated with this cacao.
- Our cacao paste is made with the finest quality cacao, processed with care at every step. Our direct relationship to the source allows us to offer consistent quality at an affordable price.
- What this isn't? Your store-bought cocoa powder; over-processed and had the cacao butter removed. This is pure ceremonial-grade cacao. ZERO ADDITIVES and ZERO REDUCTIONS. Experience the heart-opening, joyful and energizing effects for yourself.
- Our cacao is heavy metal safe - we test at the source to ensure.
- The homeland of cocoa, Venezuela, lies in the northwest of South America and is to cocoa what Whiskey is to Scotland - the most famous growing region. Venezuela's plantations produce highly regarded Criollos that represent less than 1% of the global cacao harvest, and Venezuela produces 90% of these Criollo cacao beans, simply wonderful!
- This country also produces Trinitario cacao, an aromatic cacao which its production covers only 10% of the global cacao harvest. Trinitarios are a hybrid between Criollo and Amazónico cacao, are resistant and high in the yields, just like an Amazónico, but it still presents all the aromatic and sensory features of a Criollo bean. All Venezuelan Trinitaros have a high genetic content of Criollos.
- Besides this excellent quality genetic in all its cocoa beans, Venezuela also has an ancestral knowledge in all the process pre and postharvest maintained for over 400 years, going from the type of terroir through the harvest and fermentation techniques, drying process and finally with the transport and storage.
- For all this, Venezuelan cacao is recognized as the best in the world, a symphony of flavors with the finest aroma!
Thank you for investing in your health and for support local businesses!