3rd Eye Immunity Elixir - Elderberry Supertonic
We believe in building immunity, and Food Being Medicine. This is a RAW Alchemical Elixir. Your body knows how to heal! This tonic is a catalyst for YOUR being to take action. Drink lots of water, exercise, do breathwork and get in nature!
- Organic Vodka, Elderberry, Zinc, Goji Berry, Hawaiian Noni, Chuchuhuasi, Cinnamon, Lemon
- Black elderberries have a rich history in the world of herbal medicine as a must-have for supporting the immune system during cold and flu season. Although it has been a staple in herbalist’s medicine cabinets for centuries, elderberry syrup specifically rose to fame across the world after a 2009 study was released demonstrating its ability to effectively inhibit the H1N1 strain of the flu (Roschek, et.al., 2009). This came as no surprise, since elderberries support the immune system and recovery process in several different ways. First and foremost, elderberries are considered “immune-stimulating,” meaning they tell your immune soldiers that “it’s time to get to work right now!
- Zinc, a nutrient found throughout your body, helps your immune system and metabolism function. Zinc is also important to wound healing and your sense of taste and smell.
- Goji berries also support healthy immunity by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria in our gastrointestinal system. The fruit's combination of fiber content and polysaccharides naturally supports the growth of healthy intestinal bacteria, known as probiotics.
- Hawaiian Noni has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine properties all of which help to boost immunity. The antiviral properties of noni can help one to get rid of cold, cough, fever and body aches.
- Chuchuhuasi's adaptogenic qualities allow it to function as an “immunomodulator”, meaning it can either up-regulate or down-regulate the immune system in responseto external stimuli.
- Cinnamon has anti-inflammatory properties, helps your body fight infections, and repair tissue damage.
- Lemons are high in vitamin C, a natural antioxidant which enhances the immune system and has antiviral and antibacterial properties. Regular use can relieve joint pain. Lemon juice is an anti-inflammatory because of its anti-oxidants.
- no additives
- no heavy metals
- all natural
- made with love local in Austin, Texas!