- Cacao Butter is one of the highest grade fats and is the most effective carrier of cacao's medicinal benefits into the mind, body and soul. In comparison to cocoa powder which is mass produced, processed and sold cheaply because the highly valuable fat has been removed and resold; We never compromise the Dollar for short term gains!
- 100% Pure Arriba Nacional Cacao & Organic Coconut Butter
- Cacao butter can be used in a variety of recipes, including raw desserts and baked goods, and when its mixed with cacao its the best way to make homemade chocolate recipes. Additionally, cacao butter can be added to hot drinks in place of coconut oil or coconut butter to add a creamy texture and a good dose of healthy fats.
Our butter is always organic, non-GMO, kosher, gluten free, dairy free, peanut free, and certified R.A.W.
Perfect for vegan, plant-based, and paleo diets!
Our cacao and coconuts come from farmers who grow their product in harmony with the land and who treat their workers fairly and with respect.
- Most Cocoa is processed by heating cocoa which causes it to lose its beneficial properties. It’s also often treated with alkaline to reduce bitterness, which results in a 60% decrease in flavanol content
- Our ceremonial cacao tonic is freshly made in the amazon by the tribes in Ecuador; using only whole raw cacao beans. All of our Nacional Ceremonial Cacao Paste naturally includes cacao butter. We believe cacao is best consumed without isolation.
- This Cacao is produced with the best National Fine Aroma Cacao 100% Ecuadorian.
- With the support of Conservation & Development works with small-scale producers nationwide for more than 20 years supporting its associative strengthening, increased production, and participation in a more sustainable and equitable cocoa system; producers who bring their fine chocolate beans for this work under the criteria of Good Agricultural Practices, which are transferred by C & D under methodology Socio Environmental Field School. All this and more guarantee the creation of a fine chocolate, delicate sleek and elegant work. Quality In Ecuador our main focus Aroma quality of our product. We focus on getting the best ingredients for the best product. Community Aroma Ecuador Foundation works with the C & D (Conservation & Development / www.ccd.ec) so that focuses on helping cocoa farmers. 100% Cacao In Ecuador we like to keep the flavor Aroma fine so we remain free of chemicals, maintaining a pure and delicious product. 10% of all sales of this cacao will be donated to Aroma Ecuador. In efforts to preserve the integrity of the people who protect the tribes, our oxygen and our planet—source matters, and we must not overlook the truth of how we consume.